Are you passionate about our region’s tamariki and understand the importance that quality physical activity and nutrition can have on their well-being?
Are you an inclusive, effective leader who can work alongside a team to bring out their strengths and achieve collective goals?
Then this is the role for you!
An exciting opportunity exists to join Sport Gisborne Tairāwhiti as our new Active Tamariki Lead. You will play a critical role in implementing the Healthy Active Learning initiative in schools and kura, as well as supporting wider primary and intermediate activities across the region.
The Healthy Active Learning initiative is a joint wellbeing initiative between Sport NZ and the Ministries of Health and Education that focuses on young people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong leadership experience and an inclusive leadership style.
- Experience working with or in schools and kura.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Strategic planning and evaluation experience.
- Competence in te reo and tikanga Māori.
Please click here to read the position description.
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill out the application form by clicking here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (06) 868 9943 if you have any questions.
Applications close 5pm Monday 30 September 2019.
EndsGet in contact