Kua tau te manu kaewa ki tona pae. He manu rere tika, he manu rere tahi, he manu rere teitei, he manu rere rata. Ka topa te manu ki te rangi. Kia manawa tina, haumi e hui e taiki e!
Are you passionate about our region’s tamariki and understand the importance that quality physical activity and nutrition can have on their wellbeing?
Then this is the role for you!
An exciting opportunity exists to join Sport Gisborne Tairāwhiti as an Active Tamariki Advisor. You will play a critical role in implementing the Healthy Active Learning initiative in schools and kura as well as supporting wider primary and intermediate activities across the region.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with or in schools and kura.
- The ability to work, facilitate and negotiate with principals, teachers and senior leadership teams to co-design outcomes for Healthy Active Learning in schools.
- A deeper understanding of the NZ Curriculum and Te Marautanga o Aotearoa
- Competence in te reo me ōna tikanga ō ngā iwi o Te Tairāwhiti
- An ability to think outside the square to flip learning contexts
- A passion to make learning Fun!
Click here for the position description.
Click here to apply for this role.
For more information about the role, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (06) 868 9943.
Applications close 5pm Monday 24 February 2020
Ends 10 February, 2020Get in contact