- 400g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten with 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs or seasoning of your choice
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into thick wedges
- Canola oil spray
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup grated cucumber
- Small handful finely chopped parsley or mint
- Salt and pepper
- Put flour in a medium plastic bag. Add sliced chicken and toss to coat.
- Beat egg and water in medium bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Place breadcrumbs and seasoning in medium plastic bag. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Place chicken on baking tray. Spray lightly with cooking oil spray, place in pre-heated oven (180⁰C) and bake for 20-30 minutes till golden and cooked through.
- Put potato wedges on another tray, spray with cooking oil and bake in oven for 30-40 minutes, turning occasionally, till tender.
- Combine yogurt, cucumber, parsley/mint and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Serve as a dip for chicken and wedges.