- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced into matchsticks
- 150g can baby corn, drained
- 150g ham, chopped
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- Spray a medium non-stick pan with oil. Pour in the eggs, cook over a medium heat until set into a thin omelette. Roll up, remove, slice thinly and set aside.
- Spray the non-stick pan again, add the spring onion and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the carrot sticks and corn and stir fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir in the ham, rice and peas and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Stir in the sliced egg, soy sauce and sweet chili sauce until combined.