- 8 tortillas, wholemeal wraps or burritos
- 410g can whole kernel corn, drained
- 420g can chili beans
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan or sandwich press.
- Top four of the tortillas with the chili beans, corn, chopped tomato, spring onion and grated cheese.
- Cover with the remaining tortillas to make a tortilla sandwich.
- Cook the tortillas one at a time in frying pan. Cook on one side for 2-3 minutes, then turn with a spatula and cook for another 2-3 minutes until fillings are hot and the cheese has melted. Repeat with the other tortillas.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Cut each tortilla into four wedges. Eat and enjoy!